Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fabulous Features Found At The Finale

Last week on Make It Monday #17, Tamara and I said farewell.

We have thoroughly enjoyed partying with each of you.  We have met new bloggers along the way and enjoyed old friends who visited each week.




Instead of the usual three or four features, I have taken the liberty to choose eight which caught my eye.  Well, a lot more than eight caught my eye, but in life there has to be limits. Unfortunately!

You can still add a feature button if you wish.

Virginia at Artsy VaVa bought a bunch of vintage potholders and made this banner. There is some sewing involved, but I think it is worth dragging out the sewing machine.




Mindie from The (mis)Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
shared an amusing and informative post of how to rid your home of mice.  The mice lose in the end, folks.





Rescue Rehab shared the 2014 Recap of completed projects. Made me feel like a slacker!

DSCF4884

Draven at Draven Made shared a pair of gold-dipped tables. I love the damask drawers.  She took two unmatched side tables and married them successfully.





Brooke from Artistic Endeavors 101 shared her favorite projects from 2014.  My favorites are her dress forms.










Sharon from The Blue Willow House shared her top ten thrifting  adventures.  Now I love to go junkin' and this post just fueled my  fire.
 
Vintage Aqua Bottles










I do not usually pick two posts from one blog, but I made an exception  for Stories Of Objects. A brand-spanking new blog - a baby really -  with two posts both worthy of recognition.
 
First these bears made from recycled materials tugged at my heart.
(HERE) 


DSCN9915  











And then the deer (HERE). DSCN9841

Please welcome this new blogger to our community here in  Bloglandia.

























I will be posting the features on my Facebook page (HERE) and my Make It Monday Pinterest board (HERE).











If you were featured, grab a button below:







Party Every Monday Night
 
 







See y'all!











Use this discount code to receive 10% off your purchase at the Distressed Donna Etsy store:

DISTRESSEDDONNA14

SHOP HERE! 



<




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all of your comments and will always answer with email. I will try to track you down if you show up as a "no reply" commenter to let you know. Friends are like that!